We are proud to now offer three grades of tiller blade hardness for all your tilling needs. Blades are available Plain, Hard Faced and Hard-Coat™. Get up to 4 times the wear with Hard-Coat Tiller Blades.
Tiller-Blades.com uses the Hard-Coat™
manufacturing process to increase the durability of Tiller-Blades.com products. Field tests have shown dramatic improvement in the part life of products in highly abrasive environments, such as agricultural applications, where Hard-Coat has been applied to the product. Typically, three to four times longer part life
can be expected!
Tough, Hard and Corrosion Resistant
Other Hard-Coat™ Advantages
- Reduced labor costs because parts don't need to be changed as often
- Less equipment downtime -more up time
- More consistent wear (parts maintain optimum shape longer)
- Smooth finish reduces drag
- Not as brittle as tungsten carbide
- Coating thickness from 0.002" to 0.100"
Call 888-589-6160 for pricing on Hard Faced and Hard-Coat™ Tiller Blades